But, for the long answer of what you should pack, here are my suggestions:
1- Dress or jumpsuit for going out
1- Pair of jeans for both day & night
a. Night – throw on a pair of heels for the evening & you’ll be good to go!
1- Pair of shorts or romper
1- Pair of dress shoes
1- Cute walking shoes – for all of your site seeing! J
2- Sweater or shawls
3- Cute tops that double for either day or night
1. Jewelry – roll up or fold in tissue paper or even a sock
2. Delicates/lingerie – put in plastic bags & can use for dirty clothes as well
3. Clothing – rolling vs. folding – rolling saves more space & no wrinkles
4. Pack minimally & pack items that can double for multiple occasions
5. Pack a scarf – it takes up literally zero room & will keep you warm & is a cute accent piece
I have been busy planning my outfits for each day that I am out in NY, so take a peek below to get some outfit combination ideas and inspiration for your next trip!
This first combination I put together is the perfect summer dress that still keeps you warm on that chilly Spring day! With the high neck and a jean jacket over it, you’ll be sure to stay warm! Accent this outfit with a long necklace & hat! The dress and necklace were both purchased at Francesca's and the purse and hat were purchased at Urban Outfitters. You can find the shoes at DSW.